I will need clear photos of your:
- Palms (left and right).
- Side view of little finger (left and right)
You can click on the images below to see the full size image and the level of clarity needed.
Note - Include about 4cm of the wrist
Example Side of Hand
- Keep your palm flat when taking palm pictures. Although I'm focusing on the palm I need to see the fingers in relation to the palm as well.
- White non-reflective paper or card is good for a background. Plain white printer paper can be used.
- Good lighting makes a big difference, generally daylight gives the best results. Avoid very bright sunlight.
- To get the detail needed I would suggest a resolution of 16M pixel (just check the settings on your phone/camera).
- Photo size is limited to 2MB per picture, I'll let you know when you try and upload them if they are too big.